Sunday Shares - Finito

HOLA!! Freedom never tasted so sweet! Just took my last undergraduate exam on Friday so I've officially wrapped up my degree guys...just gotta wait for the graduation to make this ish official!

Soundtrack of the Minute - Buzzin' : Mann ft 50 Cent

  • Was SO stressed calculating my GPA and estimating what i could get on each module....sheesh! Finals were probably the most amount of pressure I've had to deal with in a WHILE! SO thankful I can put that miserable experience behind me though...now on to future plans *eeek*
  • Was SO lazy during exam time to be styling my hair, etc... so I experimented so much with my turbans and headscarves....I've come up with SO many new ways to don different types of headcandy & as some of you guys always query me about how to tie it, I think another multi-tie tutorial is in order so....WATCH OUT!
  • After my final exam on Friday, I was feeling brave and shaved the side of my hair off. I'd been thinking of doing it for a while but...Anywho, the pic above is the new look! Will be uploading a video to give you guys a 360 view soon. I gotta say, I actually prefer my "Retro Rihanna Shave" BLEURGHair a LOT better than I did the "Toni Cut"...weird right? Got a LOT of compliments about it so I'm happy with the general result :)
  • Bid on eBay and bought a black and white plain Panache Basque so looks like thats an item crossed off my "Summer Wishes" List :) It was brand new as the store was closing down. Wore it yesterday to one of my **8Ballz **Hansonex's 21st shindig in London....and got some rave reviews so pics on how to style that coming up soon
  • Met my 1st real-life fan lastnight at the shindig and she was so lovely! I apologise for not asking your name to give you a shout-out on here, but hey hun! You can comment below and lemme know who you are if you want *flutters lashes*
  • Got asked to partake in SO many fashion-journalist ventures over the exam period that I had to pass up, but thinking of taking up a few new things so watch this space. Also got a LOT of reviews about the styling for the eBLEURGHBay Vleurgh, so thinking of doing styling videos on YouTube. If there's anything for this season you'd like to see me style (in between my rants and BLEURGHS about things that have peev'd me recently) like jumpsuits or denims shorts or whatever, leave a comment and I'll get right on that :)
Onyxsta says...BLEURGH!! Exams & Undergrad...finito

23 comments

  1. ooooooh i love the hair , it looks lovely !!! how did you shave it ( i have to shave the side or sides or just pull and amber rose ) by force :/ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hair and i well jel, yes, if did just say that if i have the power to rid the weave..
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOVE II! You look great babe...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOO Look at yooooooouuuu! :-)

    http://dominiquew1985.blogspot.com/
    http://senblogofdw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love your hair girl, it's fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it ! i would get the same thing done if I was brave enough.
    Make sure you rock it gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks great! And congrats on graduating!

    http://bomabrown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love very much! your new hair is very cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMIGOSH... I LOVE IT..!!
    so cool...!!
    :)

    www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on completing uni! Already told you on twitter how much i LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! yay! looking forward to the styling on youtube! love, kiksy

    www.lovekiksy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for commenting on my blog :)
    Congratulations for completing your undergrad degree...I know that it feels great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on completing your undergrad! And you're so brave to shave your hair! But it looks awesome on you. Very edgy!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha ... that was meeeee

    OMG the moves you were putting on that guy in the white shirt DAAAMMN... dnt even know what song jam jam was playing but all eyes were on YOU ...TEACH ME!!

    but was pleasantly surprised at how lovely and smiley you were when i told you i read your blog .. thought you might be on a diva tip ...very far from the truth ..really nice girl

    and p.s blogspot does not lie in even in real life you are a 'FINNNNE GEH' xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE LOVE YOUR HAIR! AND CONGRATS ON GRADUATING
    http://berealbehappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. @whatithink YAY! SO happy you came forward
    *blush* at the dancing
    There was drama involved with that cos he had a girlfriend so I was tryna be as PG as possible without offending anyone...it was his birthday so I was only being polite lol

    I'm so flattered you recognised me and came to say hey. Diva? *giggles*
    Everyone always thinks I'm a diva, even in real-life, without reading my blog, people proclaim i'm a bitch before they know me. It was so lovely to meet you too....you're a gorgeous girl, it was a pleasure x

    ReplyDelete
  17. The hair totally suits you!

    Adiya
    http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. sooo love ur hair!!! congrats doll

    ReplyDelete
  19. wowwwwwwwww you look PHENOMENAL!!!
    good on you honey SO glad you did it!!!
    I shaved mine at the end of november last year, re-shaved twice since then and now it's confused ahah BUT seen as you hair cut is so stunning and short it will work soo well on you!!! loveeee it lady xxx OH and soo following xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. NO WAy You Didn't!!!
    But it looks soo good on you...you are rocking it girl!

    btw...I tagged you one the meme (what's in your bag) If you haven't already done it...

    CHao Bella

    ReplyDelete