Intolerance For Freshies

Hola booskis!! Had SUCH a great Easter Weekend! No offence to the 'rents, but I have WAY more fun and can treasure the moment more when I only go back home for a couple of days. Before the nagging stretches beyond jokes and become a reality of errands and Ekeitte chores.
I left Manchie later than everyone else known on this planet! Ok, slight exaggeration...lol But it literally felt like lightyears since I heard voices in the flat, etc before I finally jumped in the car for a sister-roadtrip back to London.
In the meantime, idleness became a daily reality and by Wednesday I got bored and stripped my hair of its tracks. I told y'all I was gonna cut my hair...(next post, I'll show you what the cut looks like...or if you're an impatient barse like me, here's a rookie shot in the Superdrug next to me salon)...but while I had the 'fro, I decided to don a B.I.Y Turban with one of my old pashminas (remember when they were in fashion? And an outfit wasn't complete without throwing one on?....*sigh*), threw on my fave ankara top and did a mini-photoshoot using my Macbook's Photobooth. Like the results?
Intolerance for Freshies : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgjYjJ6zjl8
Relating back to the title of the post, here's a Vleurgh on Youtube on how irritated I am by Freshie Game. I feel like single girls get relatively excited (come on now, its not like we throw a party about it or anything) by Summer sun as it brings out the toned gym-bunnies & Winter-Fifa-playing-guys out of hybernation, donning their white tees, chinos and boat shoes....yum! But with the good come the bad...Watch it, and don't forget to rate, comment & sub (if you have a youtube account).
Onyxsta says...BLEURGH!! Professing my intolerance for dire freshie game...Xisses

19 comments

  1. I see turbans are "in" lol I got to get one! Looks good! Love your outfit print too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures. gorgeous!
    and so true about being back home. two week tops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your turban looks so regal and beautiful!!

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter! Honestly, short visits to the family is best- while they're so happy to see you all they do is pet you lol

    Adiya

    That first picture is just perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that colours! Nice pics!

    I' m back, click and follow:
    http://rejectingtheobviousness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice pics! i love the turban

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pictures ! you look beyond beautiful in the first one xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing <3 i love it !!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooow you so regal + your skin looks so lush.

    Jen xx
    jjnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i never gave in the pashmina trend; but you look beautiful! now tell me youve decided to ditch hair all together and just wear turbans?

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh you look great yes definitely excited for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute turban... and your hair cut looks amazing. Much Love

    http://www.proprpostur.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I took a sneak peek of the picture and omg the cut looks amazing.. its PERFECT for you. turban looks lovely as well!

    xx
    josie
    www.straightNOchase.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE LOVE LOVE...
    Gorgeous pics
    and your hair cut looks darling!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look fly. and it seems everyone is with me on embracing african fashion this summer. hot hot hot!!

    www.blazerwhore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. lmao just watched the video *goes off to subscribe*

    ReplyDelete
  17. your beautiful! love the look..
    http://e-fashion-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete