Shadows of Me

** Soundtrack of the Minute - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (Album) : Kanye West **
So this week was beautiful...its amazing the miraculous things that can happen when you re-welcome God into your life :)

I got the opportunity to Marshall for two judges this week at one of Manchesters' Crown Courts and miraculously got referred to a Barrister for an informal mini-pupillage and the Judge's daughter for a scheme that I may be crazy not to take up in my gap-year next year....EEK!!


Its a shame that I had to wear dark colours in court cos it kinda put my whole plan to spice up my wardrobe on hold. I tried to add accesories to the mix, but when you wake up late with only 30mins to spare, there's only so much you can do fashion-wise *sobs*
I finally plucked up the courage to ask randomers to be my photographer and its actually a lot of fun as I instruct to take 4/5 shots and Hasan (my hijab'd tourist photographer) was lovely enough to really put some effort into it :)

LOVE this last pic, taken by the canal right by my apartment
Short-Sleeve Jacket : 18th Birthday gift from **IzzI | Cardigan : H&M | Dress : Debenhams
Bag : Warehouse | Lace Pumps : Primark | Neck Candy : Wallis | Arm Candy : Miss Selfridge
Rings : Topshop; Miss Selfrdige (3 'love' gold rings - On Sale for £2 not inc. Student Discount)
My 2nd photographer was a blonde barmaid in such a rush I didn't get her name & cos I was in a rush myself, that morning, I forgot my camera and had to make do with my iPhone....not bad though right?
Blazer : Miss Selfridge | Snood : Primark | Leotard : Primark | Bag : ZARA 
Trousers : ChiaraFashion | Pointy Lace Pumps : Primark
Onyxsta says...BLEURGH!! On the path to success, there remains a shadow reminding you of where you came from...don't forget that. Xisses

22 comments

  1. lovely business casual outfit.
    Nice change of font too I don't need my OAP glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Ive been trying the find a black snood for like ever!!

    You look great!
    Bows and Lavender Lips

    ReplyDelete
  3. always busy..love that youre doing your Law related stuff!! God does work wonderssss...
    liking the blazer and snood combo..

    www.lollihearts.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look cute! and good on you for asking some strangers to take some pics - I don't think I ever could!

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi hii,

    hmm noname items (or generic brands i think) are actually clothing or shoe lines which are unknown and lower priced and some cheap stores sell these cheap items.

    (an example with coke : some unknown brands who try to sell drinks cheaper than coke but they also taste like coke)

    hope you understood i dont know how to explain this (my english is bad...) :D, i hope this help you a little bit!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous outfit, love your blazer!!


    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool blog! love the outfit. and thanks for your fun comments on my blog. Visit again soon! New Follower!

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww thanks so much for all the love guys... :)
    Yer @tima, primark snoods are like £4 each but if you want more variety but an affordable price, H&M all the way :)

    Thanks @anonymous, i had to take everyone's advice and increase the font

    And @jamie-lee it was scary as hell but fun at the same time. I love a good thrill lol

    And before I forget, HI to my newest follower Monroe, thanks for your support hunnybee xisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely head to toe black look !!

    thanks for stopping by at my blog !
    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice outfit!
    i just bumped into your blog! love it!

    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the power shoulders! As an aside tutorials are a good idea, at the moment I dont have a cam and I wouldnt have the first clue on how to upload it! Im a techno phobe you see

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay you added the pic...
    ohh what you stranger..he did you well

    www.lollihearts.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The black dress is gorgeous- you look so cute.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. looking great in every shot.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. oooh!! fab news on the legal stuff!! happy for you...plus you look hot thus all is right in the world!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the photo taken on the canal!

    Thankyou for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just passing by. Maybe wecan follo each other?

    http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow In love with the dress!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a fierce blazer, loves it!

    Stay gorgeous!
    stylishedforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete