Shades of Red

**Soundtrack of the Minute -  So Happy I Could Die : Lady Gaga**
So I continued my birthday celebrations over the weekend and went on a girls' night out to Circle in Manchester.
 Dress : Topshop | Heels : Miss Selfridge
Kano was at the club :) He said "Happy Birthday darling" to me
Sadly, it wasn't the best night but I woke up the next morning to news of my 1st ever feature as the Fashion Bombshell of the day!
The comments were inspirational as this was the first time I'd heard my style was simple and chic....or in the meaner words of some, bland and boring. LOL...I've always been quite good at handling criticism, not so good at accepting compliments. I try not to take on people's opinions (especially of 'my' style) too much on board but its true...my winter wardrobe IS rather dull.
Jumper : Vero Moda | High-Waist Shorts : Primark | Oxford Brogues : Dorothy Perkins
Neck Candy : **Gift from IzzI from Rome | Arm Candy : Miss Selfridge; Guess
Nail Candy : Nails Inc (Jermyn Street) - **Free with this month's Glamour
What that triggered was a deep, thoughtful look at my winter wardrobe. I realise that I'm stuck in a rut of "dark colours", same-ish outfits and lack of patterns or prints. I'd never quite realised how many block coloured pieces I had until the feature....
My 1st Outdoor Outfit Post...thanks to my friend Jenna xx

Denim Shirt : Topshop (Grays Inn Market) | Drawstring Knitted Snood : Primark (ONLY £4!)
Boobtube Dress : H&M | Blue Ribbed Tights : Primark | Side-Detail Leggings : Primark
Brown Leather Croc Satchel : Pull & Bear (Milan) | Studded Ankle Boots : Bershka (Milan)
Onyxsta says...BLEURGH! Red or dead, its almost the season of white snow, scarlet red suits and hats and crisp mustard leaves so adding some spice back into my wardrobe. Xisses
P.S.
BLEURGH to all my new followers!! Makes me happy how BLEURGH is growing :)

Don't forget you can follow me on Twitter @Onyxsta & on LookBook under the same username Xisses

5 comments

  1. love love the red dress. very pretty. hope your birthday celebrations were fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that red dress looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks hunnies...twas a mission and a half tryna find the right dress on the day of the shindig as well as sorting out the guestlist, etc etc but twas fun in the end :)

    I'm so happy with my 1st feature, thanks @Yarayuki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being a bombshell!!! Welcome to the Bomb family!!!


    Visit My Modest Mouth Blog Here

    ReplyDelete