Autumn Daze

"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone." 
Solitude by Ella Wheeler Wilcox
We live in an era where its celebrated to be in the limelight, but its no longer tradition to mourn along with that said person on their fall from fame.
 Blazer : Miss Selfridge | Top : H&M | Trousers : Topshop

It's notable that while the champagne's popping and the cupcakes are baking, the sound of laughter rings through life like chimes in the wind. Much like the seasons, I found my mood come crashing down with the dip in temperatures & the setting of the sun. In its place came gloomy clouds & a darker mood.
 Rings : Topshop & Dorothy Perkins | Necklace : eBay

In those times, we (as humans) dig ourselves into holes like moles & bury ourselves in dirt. We surround ourselves in darkness, and with that, we fall into a coma of loneliness and depression. The funny thing is, in the darkness we bury ourselves into, we then expect the world to be aware of our whereabouts, our moods, etc in order to find us and save us. That's damned near impossible.
Much like the animals who go into hibernation cannot be found in the cold months, so also is it impractical to expect loved ones to mind-read & help you out, without a little nudge in the right direction. It's extremely difficult to dig yourself out from the inside. You're going to have to call on some help from the outside. For those who aren't fans of convoluted diction/ proverbs & metaphors; if you find yourself in a mess, there's no point holding it all in & further digging yourself into a hole of sadness/ debt/ unhappiness/ depression. All it takes is a call out for help to start the ball rolling. No man is an island.
Onyxsta says...BLEURGH!! Time to dig myself out of hibernation. The month of the mole is over. Xisses

22 comments

  1. I love your necklace! Off to eBay now. Can't find the google follow thingybob...

    www..vievebutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The GFC bar is just to the right hun. Feel free
      eBay is a goldmine for statement pieces...thanks

      Delete
  2. Great outfit. I like the blazer :) x

    Visit my blog and become a follower if you want
    minelakahrimanovic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie!
      I actually hated that blazer at 1st, but my friends helped me see the light of day lol

      Grateful to them now loooool

      I'll defs visit your blog hun x

      Delete
  3. Nice... Please check out my blog too: LickMyBeauty.Blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely check out your blog hun x

      Delete
  4. I really like your words and your filosofi =) Thanks for sharing and U look chic dear =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie...I love scribing my mind on here.
      Its kinda selfish, like therapy...but I'm glad I do it cos it helps others too :)

      Delete
  5. Cute look and I love the acessories :)

    Mally
    xoxo


    P.S: Stop by to wish my blog its first anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!

      I'll definitely take a look a t your blog x

      Delete
  6. got to go out and show off that lovely blazer! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree, all it take is call out for help! Amazing post, very thoroughly!
    A big hug!
    Inés
    SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you read my piece and agreed.
      As an emotional recluse, I know just how hard it is to open up...but it sure does a world of good.

      *hugs back*

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Awww thanks hun! And to think...I wasn't such a huge fan in the store but my friends persuaded me to purchase it.
      Eternally grateful after all these lovely compliments :)

      Delete
  9. i love the location so much, it is so expressive because of the darkness and your elegant outfit!

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL its like my back garden...who knew?

      WIll defs check out your blog x

      Delete
  10. Thanks sweetie.

    I'll take a look at your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL awww thanks hun x
    I'll definitely take a look at your blog & try and find you on instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww thanks sweetie...will definitely check out your blog!
    Thanks for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! I'm flattered...thanks sweetie

    ReplyDelete