Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012

Happy New Year Bleurgher Boos! I've been so caught up with all the merriments of the festivities that I missed wishing you all a Merry Christmas. Even though the day is only a few hours to the end of its tether, I thought it only right that I haul my arse on here and be a good blogger today....so HAPPY NEW YEAR!! xx
I'm a list-connosieur, so I drafted up my New Years' resolution list like a good fortnight ago lol. I split up what I wanted to achieve into segments to form a sort of mind-map. I feel that this will be more effective than setting out general goals like "get fit" or "get closer to God". So my subheadings are: Mind, Body, Spirit, Heart & Social. Now, under each of these, I've been specific on what I want to achieve and how I'm going to go about doing it. I know myself, and I'm a procrastinator by nature, so the best way for me to achieve my goals is to set a realistic target and plan how to go about it. I was asked from a reader in my last BLEURGH (Cobalt, Black & Gold) how I achieved the grades that I did, and as much as it was determination & drive, I also have to credit a great social support system, God & my re-evaluation of my revision plan (setting realistic targets daily). 2011 was great, but I pray 2012 will be even greater. There is so much ahead of each of us that is yet to be achieved, but there's no doubt in my mind, it is attainable.

Onyxsta says...BLEURGH!! Let's set realistic goals & map out the route we'll take to attain it & much more in 2012. Xisses

4 comments