Last of Manny Nights

Soundtrack of the Minute : Party - Beyonce ft Andre 3000
Ok guys...wanted all deats to be finalised before I shared the news but I'm off to Gran Canaria on Saturday for a week with my girlies!! Can't wait! I never got to do the whole 'Post Sixth Form Friendship Holiday' with my **8Ballers so I decided to make it up this time....I was NOT passing up on that opportunity. So before I go, I'm gonna bombard you guys with posts...a few more this week including a LookBook (How not to look like a Burlesque Dancer in a Basque), eBLEURGHBay LookBook (Round 2 guys! Get Excited! I've reached 100 Youtube subbies & 250+ Blogger followers so I wanna thank you guys), A B.I.Y Post on how to convert your fugly old jeans into in-season denim shorts (preferably high-waisted).

For my YouTube followers, I'm gonna do a 'Summer Holiday Essentials' video on what I'll be packing for the holiday, a 'Show & Tell' Vleurgh on what I found in my loft that'd be good for this season as well as many more...Hope to record and take LOTS of pictures there so I'll def bring some heat and some back with me for you guys x
SO WATCH OUT GUYS....
Blazer : Dorothy Perkins | Dress : Miss Selfridge | Heels : Steve Madden
Over the past fortnight I've been back in Manchie (or in reference to the title, Manny), its been ALL about FUN FUN FUN!! I've lost my voice near-enough permanently and I DESTROYED my ZARA corduroy peglegs that I'd only worn once; Click Here. It's sad to think I may never see some of my friends again due to geographical inconveniences....or if we DO keep in touch (come on now...technology is TOO advanced to lose touch), we wont get to chill like we do now on a daily *sigh*
Blazer : H&M | Necklace : (bag chain converted) | Basque : Panache (eBay)
Belt : Primark | Pegleg (RIP) : ZARA | Heels : Miss Selfridge | Bag : Littlewoods
Very soon, we'll all be in the big bad grown-up world, donning corporate suits and tailored dresses, selling out to The Man. Guess these are the last few days where we can just be lazy (no parents telling us to "GET UP! Don't waste your day"), care-free and party our nights away without responsibilities.
(Me) Blazer : H&M | Necklace : (bag chain converted) | Basque : Panache (eBay) 
High-waist Shorts : Primark | Satchel : Oasis | Heels : Miss Selfridge
(**Tee) Blazer (mine) : Littlewoods | Necklace : Primark | Basque (mine) : Panache (eBay)
Shorts : Miss Selfridge | Belt : Primark | Heels : Steve Madden

Onyxsta says...BLEURGH!! Live up your youth, so in your prime you don't look back on these years in regretful self-loathe. Xisses

24 comments

  1. Loving the outfits.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww loooool i hope you get to keep in touch with ur friends , and have fun on your holiday :) take loads of pics loooool xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hottie...x

    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are very beautiful in the pictures above!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the looks!

    Kimberly, FWB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely girls with great outfits!!!
    Kisses and hugs
    miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute looks!

    Jen x
    jjnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your whole look - your hair ROCKS (yay to finishing, my fellow law geek :D)

    http://www.oddandchic.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing blog and wow, you're such a beautiful girl!

    x*
    www.ireneccloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL. You are so silly! I love the outfit! I always enjoy watching your videos...your personality is oh so fun!

    love, kiksy
    www.lovekiksy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look fab! Adore your lipstick.

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're so pretty, your friend is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great girls!! Enjoy the freedom while you still can lol!!

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your new hairstyle! looks great on you. cute outfits too :D

    kart00nista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love love love your hair honey.. Wish I had the courage to cut it like that! Just awesome!
    Thank you for your sweet comments.. I'm following now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Im really love the short hair on you. Beautiful Wish i was brave enough to get mine cut.

    http://daydreamsofaneverendingcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous outfits :) You really know how to dress up!

    I have btw designed two dresses for a competition and if you like them you can vote :)

    http://nelly.com/fi/designyourdress/?obj=10sKzfkCTxjFOwQ7sbHdsRMXYfX6YeZOeFXRl6T3t186nNzVn7yV#Gallery

    ReplyDelete