Love & Hip-Hop

So I started watching VH1's newest dose of ghetto infiltration yesterday called 'Love & HipHop' and OMG! It was SO addictive! I mean, you see people that are willing to sleep on top of studios with a mattress on the floor next to a felt-insulated boiler pipe and you wonder whether this was shot for a worldwide audience or just a further tool by The Man to keep the minorities in their place. I'm not one for grand scheme conspiracy theories, rather I think its a disgusting example of how low one is willing to go to get that celebrity status that you'll publicise your grind to the world.
Fur Collar (detached from cardigan) : Etam : Blazer : Littlewoods | Top : H&M 
Oh yer, I BIY'd some new tracks in my hair and stripped away the blonde. All those 'Mini-Minaj' comments finally got to me LOL.

Pegleg Trousers : Warehouse | Quilted Pumps : Ethel Austin | 3-D Glasses : AMC Cinema (LOL)
Make sure you check out the OOTD (Onyxstyle) for the outfit below on my Youtube Channel. Gonna be making more BLEURGH videos (Vleurgh) on topics on my mind like black ghetto stereotypes and dating guys already in relationships... I want my Youtube channel to be an active reflection of BLEURGH and not just about outfits and fashion.
Blazer : Littlewoods | Crochet top (rolled up to 3/4 length) : Topshop
Tanktop (layered) : Primark (Lingerie) | Shorts : Primark
Gold Buttons (customised-BIY) : eBay 
Arm Candy : Swarovski (ring), Guess (Watch)
Croc-Skin Satchel : Pull & Bear (Milan) | Leopard Print Pumps : Ethel Austin


Onyxsta says...BLEURGH!! "If you don't get it together, forget it forever" Love & HipHop

32 comments

  1. The blazer with the fur...I likey!!!
    snap I bought those leopard print shoes last week...but from Primark!!
    www.rachyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your first outfit! kisses darling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the first outfit with the fur and your hair.

    Yaaay! to 200 followers....x


    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blazer!

    xo thefashionguitar

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH! I love the font that you use - it's so fun. Red is such a vivacious and wonderful colour - gggllloooorious!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the red blazer and those shorts girl !

    blaqrazbari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the red blazer, and new hair!

    www.lollihearts.co.uk
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the blazer.... I also started watching love and hip hop, such a disappointing show (i admit its a guilty pleasure), but those ladies...i really smh for them...smh.

    http://theyoungradicals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the first outfit!! sooo chic! xoxo asiahlynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those pants, and wow that is some green grass! Gorgeous look.
    What does the name of your blog mean?

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the way that jacket pops!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You wore that fur collar really well. I wonder oh- everyone wants to be a celebrity, hence the uncountable reality shows. huh

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are beautiful baby i love your red blazer

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh i love that red blazer and the fur too. you look amazing in these pics. and i actually have seen that love and hip hop show--i try not to watch but, like you said, it's addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this red blazer is amaaazing, and I adore the fur! you look so great, gorgeous photos :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Owow, I haven't seen it yet, but I'm most DEF inspired...I swear musicians/dancers always kill it to chase their dreams...gotta love it!

    Love your cute little red furry cardi..perfect for transitional weather! Happy Weekend!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks sweetheart! I love your style! =)

    Materialgirls23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look stunners!!!

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for your sweet comments and for checking out my blog!

    The blazer is gorgeous, really suits you xxx

    http://elasticcloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love all of your style!
    I also study law!!

    a kiss
    Giulia
    www.thesinuouselegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. very beautiful your blazer!! love the color! :D I'm following!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me :)

    Have a nice weekend!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute outfits!!! Love the red blazers.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The fur collar gives the outfit so much character. Love it.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  24. you look amazing..
    love it.
    :)

    www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. love it :)
    thanks for sharing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the pop of colour with the red blazer. Cute outfit ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. you look great in this outfit girl!
    how you been?? :D
    long time no speak loool xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow loving this! you look amazing. love the fact that you're a law student just like me :)
    your style is amazing girl!
    x M.

    ReplyDelete
  29. the red is perfect with this combination!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Step On My Heelz14 April 2011 at 09:57

    Red + Khaki + fur = HIT! Love it!

    And love the Love & HipHop quote! Chrissy is hilarious!

    Bisous, Step On My Heelz

    ReplyDelete