Last Lec

This is SO scary! I remember  my first ever evening stepping on campus. Me and my parents got lost and had to trail TONS of suitcases around tryna find my halls...and when we did, there were no elevators so me and Daddy (while Mummy watched and commented) hauled my bags of clothes, accesories, pots, pans etc up 5 flights of stairs moving into Uni life. Now look at me? Had the last EVER lecture of my Undergrad life and it feels like 3 years have just flown by...so sad!
Denim Shirt : GAP | Tank : Heart & Hips (American Boutique)
Belt : *Mother's | Leather Shorts : Primark | Tights : Primark | Flats : Ethel Austin

ARM CANDY
Rosary Bracelets : eBay
Rings : **Charmz'; Miss Selfridge
 I'm gonna miss dissing wacky lecturers or promising to be at a scheduled lecture, then going out the night before and hitting that snooze button subconsciously. I'm gonna miss my friend in lectures who was always sleeping through 1st Year 1/2 the 1st semester and 1/2 answering nonsensical calls like the lecturer couldn't see him. I made some great friends through Uni and had some life-altering lessons drummed into me as well.
 Flannel Shirt : Primark | Cotton Peglegs : Primark | Oxford Brogues : Deichmann
Snakeskin Satchel : Pull & Bear
ARM CANDY
Ring : Wallis | Watch : Guess
I'm gonna save the emotional tears for graduation, but to think...this is it now! The end of the road. *sigh* I've got 3 pieces of coursework and 2 exams scheduled to finish at the end of May and I can say I'm done with my LLB Law degree. Time really does fly....

Onyxsta says...BLEURGH!! This is the beginning of the end. Xisses

27 comments

  1. love the button up flannel!
    like the new outfit pic spot :)

    www.lollihearts.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm done too :) I wrote my last exam yesterday its actually all over. I understand everything you're saying. The school system is a bit different here, I had four years of torture haha.

    Bask in the glory of your accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl can i have those leather shorts? Those are the bomb! u looking way too cute! ahahaha You are a shopping addict too?lol well good to know I'm not alone! I can literally spend the entire day at any of my fave stores! haha yah I'm crazy like that! xoxo ty

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi*
    you have nise blog and i would be glad if you follow me, i think i like it)
    http://slim-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the leather pants.. love the second outfit

    ReplyDelete
  6. hats really nice for you.. well dome on the past..

    good luck with all in the future :D

    www.daisy-mak.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow nice outfits!!! I love the leather shorts..way too pretty!!!

    Following you blog now, hope you follow me back =)
    www.grandejewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing :)

    hope you will participate in my simple contest? :)
    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats to almost being done, thats huge. great pics x

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your style is amazing! Those leather shorts are stunning! You have a great blog and I am now following!!! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done babe!
    Woop woop, you are all done!
    love the leather shorts they are so hawt.
    can wait for graduation day pics

    smooooooches!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure I'm going to feel the same way once I finish my undergrad as well :( But congrats on earning your degree! That's great! Your future has so many more amazing things to offer you :)

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving the whole look bbz....cut the price post soon come xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking lovely, girl!! Thanks for your scrummy comment <333

    I'm coming to the end of my last year too, it's so sad!! What will we do without student discount?! Bye bye Nando's! Can't afford you at full price!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great!! Congratulations :D Now you look back and say 'how time flies' when i bet then you thought you'd never graduate lol


    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  16. Step On My Heelz14 April 2011 at 09:56

    Loove these looks! But I have to say my fav are the rosary bracelets! I need it in my life! <3

    Bisous,
    Step On My Heelz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great flannel top loving the colour ways. Thanks for dropping by and showing love :)
    http://www.proprpostur.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. you have really great looks. love those black pants....and plaid shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your hair and your outfit :)


    http://fashionbymara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the plaid shirt and trousers combo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look very nice. http://fashionmechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your outfits. the second on is my fav one
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this look. The shirt is great.
    Great blog

    Regards
    miss Margaret Cruzemark

    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. loving all your outfits!!!

    please feel free to check out my blog....
    ... http://euqinom7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete