Good Girl Gone Bad

I've been called rude, obnoxious, talkative, funny, mean...but the word 'lovely' never springs to mind when describing me. So imagine my shock when not only one, but THREE bloggers gave me a 'One Lovely Blog' Award! Thanks to Stella Kodi from Chic Lounge ; Chizy K from Chizy's Spyware; and Pretty Lashes, I can add the word 'lovely' to my 'describe yourself' bar on application forms and Personal Profile tabs on social networking sites :)
"I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it" Rihanna
Guess these awards are meant to help shed some further light on my personality and character to my readers...so I thought I'd share pictures of me out at night, which I never really do on here. These are not epic nights, just random student nights out so no fancy dresses here I'm afraid. As I said, I'm not really 'lovely' so I thought I'd take a spin on it and share 7 naughty facts about myself & my past...
Satchel : Oasis | Blazer : H&M | Croptop (tucked in) : H&M
Belt : Primark | Skirt : H&M | Heels : Red Herring (Debenhams)
1) Once when I was little, and my dad went away on a business trip and left me in the custody of my uncle for the weekend, he brought a girl round to 'pose' in our house. After asking to be bribed for a few favours of which he refused coldly, on my father's return, I g'd him up....NICELY! Don't mess with me hoe!
2) When I was still below Primary in Nigeria, I hated the packed lunch my mother would make. Sadly when I ran out of inventive ways of ridding of it (stuffing it in toy boxes and binning it in gutters), I stumbled upon a brilliant get-rich scheme with my tutor where she'd pay me to buy sweets and I'd trade her my lunch. For like a fortnight straight, she got stingy and wouldn't cut me a fair deal so I g'd her up...NICELY! She got a good talking to from my mother....although, quite sadly, the packed lunches continued and funding for break snacks stopped *sigh*
Playsuit / Romper : Topshop (Lingerie Section) - Featured on the Pasttime Bliss
Heels : Red Herring (Debenhams)
3) In Year 5 in Nigeria, there was a new wave of after-school societies that weren't academically orientated but more philanthropic-centred. So at first, I joined Brownies and that was all fun, and games and BLAH! Then the Red Cross, First Aid uniforms came in and after seeing the cute berets and naval themed cute dresses, I was sold. So I faked this and that lie and switched...NICELY!! LOL
4) In Year 8 in High School, I had a Geography teacher who had Parkinson's and we used to call 'Shaky Stephens'. Now, I'm not proud of this and did have to bear the consequences of my actions but me and my 'friends' saw him struggling with his dinner tray one lunchtime and decided to run across and knock it out of his hand. As we ran past, he spotted my nike drawstring bag (a signature of the cool kids in year8) and reported me. I went home and concocted a tale of NO SENSE to my mother (who obviously knew I was lying) and when she got that phone call....BOY! I got told off...NICELY! 
Boobtube (actually a skirt) : Bershka | Skirt : H&M | Heels : Red Herring (Debenhams)
5) My mother was a tad on the strict side growing up, and with all my friends being allowed out, I got impatient with her rules. This was Upper Sixth so it was 'Sweet 18's' season left, right and centre and I was tired of making up this and that excuse of why I couldn't attend. So for my friend's party in Balham, I lied to my mother that I was going to visit my sister in Wales (which infact, I was, but not until the next day) and partied it up...NICELY!
Shirt : Primark | Leather-look Leggings : Berska | Heels : Barratts
6)  I tried out and was successful in gaining a spot on my University's Law Netball team. On the day of practice before the big game, we had a gruelling friendly match and having neglected sports all through Sixth Form, I was more unfit for a full-time match than a fatkid tryna run from second place to the front of the queue at Krispy Kremes. I couldn't do it so I faked an asthma attack and bailed on the team....NICELY!
7) Skype sessions with some rather liberal friends of mine were NOT as funny to me as they were to them. So when they decided to be naughty, I got snap happy with stills (and what, we in our family call "political blackmail"). Little did I expect my laptop to break down and my brother to be the sole beneficiary...thank God it was never revived, for their sakes. Or those photos would have been leaked....NICELY! (see a pattern guys? LOL)

 Although rules are made to be broken, I'm gonna conform and pass this award on to 15 of my Bleurghsessions. Now you guys can either choose to share naughty/ nice facts...up to you, but let us in:
Onyxsta says...BLEURGH!! In the words of my hubby JayZ, "once a good girl gone bad, she gone forever"Xisses

35 comments

  1. Oh you are too fabulous! Love your blog!

    C.A
    www.AgeOfAnAquarius.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your playsuit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the primak shirt and wet look legging outfit!
    www.lollihearts.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember Shaky Stephens. Poor man. We put him through hell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loool ahaha loved it. Good post. love the black skirt/dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your outfits are so cute!!! Luv it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love alll you r ight out outfits that cream sheer blouse is to die for....and you are indeed very lovely..xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a skirt? Awesome! You're really pretty. In fact, a naughty award should be made specially for these answers! LOL! I so enjoyed reading them

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your hair and outfits! you look amazing!

    xx
    www.SHINYUPSIDEDOWNCROSSES.BLOGSPOT.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice one
    by the way u look awesome in that skirt

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your fringe girl!
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. lmao! bad bad girl at lying to your mother!

    Anyways darling i did not forget about you! You recently asked me a question in regards to your hair!

    Brace your self when i start talking about hair i give a lecture ill try to make it short.

    After taking out your extensions, I'm assuming you're going to relax it right?

    Tip1: apply a protein conditioner to your hair one week before relaxing and cutting it! (and what that would do is fortify your hair putting back proteins and getting it ready for a relaxer)

    Tip2: Follow with a Moisturizing Conditioner,(usually any leave in conditioner can be a moisturizing conditioner there's ones that you can wash out or leave in your pick)

    Tip3: Proceed with relaxer and hair cut

    Tip4: Now that you have short hair, you will have to work extra hard to maintain it so deep conditioning x2 a week under a hooded dryer for about 20-30 mins will do.

    Tip5: wrapping your short hair gives fab morning results without putting heat on it!

    Good luck with the big snip and i know you'll look gorg! xoxo Ty

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey i just seen the top 15 you posted awww thanx much! It;'s the blogger awards right if so i've done this like 5 times already, lol but i dont mind doing it again! its all in good fun! its funny how it found its way back to me! lol love all your outfits btw super cute xoxo ty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your style, well done on the award!

    www.foreversweet89.blogspot.com <<check out my giveaway

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like what you did to your hair. Cute outfits too. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too soon.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for all your lovely comments boos :) LOL yes, I can be bad but I'm perfectly good at it :)
    And Tysha...thanks SO much for raping my comment box....the tips sure will come in handy

    Xisses

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow love the first and the last outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your blog, it's so cute!!

    www.agnesbeautycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. you're super sexy in each outfit! well done :)

    http://tumeretrouverasaparis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all your outfits especially the one with the white shirt :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. like your new hair style, ooh, haters go'n hate sister

    In the words of Jigga Man 'Get that dirt of ya shoulder'

    http://thetastelevel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. sweeeeeet turban ..BIY ..love it !
    Im following !

    ReplyDelete
  23. can you please stop trying so darn hard to pass off as naughty and cool? all the 7 things you just wrote about yourself are all very blahhh and obviously fake...be a lil real yea?!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very blah or obviously fake? Pick one...Anonymous makes a comeback! Round of applause for your return *yawn*
    Everything I write is real...if you want your own avenue to write a lil su'in, get your OWN blog.

    Thanks and goodbye :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Haha this post cracked me up!

    You are such a stunner! In love with your hair!

    Thanks for your comments on my blog, they always make me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. SEXY WAHOUUUUU I LOVE IT !!!! GRRRRR
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  27. really love the two last outfit!! and the dress is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  28. your pictures are amazing
    an congrats on your award..

    your comment on "romeo romeo" made me laugh so loud people thought i was crazy


    xoxx

    doasbg.blogspot.com
    MsNana_

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, love all of the outfits girl! You look hot! I'm following btw :) check out my blog

    blaqrazbari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. you have a lot of great looks. love the blazer and your shoes!

    you are my featured fashionista today--go check it out!

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2011/03/featured-fashionista-onyxsta.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love those outfits!! You got beautiful legs dear :) ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hey Love the two tone hair looks great also the sheer shirt and leggings combo my fave outfit from your pics! Also thanks for the comments and Blog award appreciate it very much! x

    ReplyDelete