Early Bird

Hola Bleurgher-Boos! I'm so chuffed about the positive responses I received from the last post and how many of you wanna try it....makes me feel so happy to see you guys happy, danka danx xx. If you do 'The Turban BIY', please do try and send links via email or as Bleurgh backs cos I wanna see :) like a proud mummy LOL.
I'm a midnight vixen, lady of the night, a lady nocturnal...that's just how I've always been! But ever since I got back from Wales, i've gotten used to waking up at the crack of dawn (for us students, thats not 6am, but more like 8am)...LORDIE! I KNOW! But 'cos of this early bird syndrome I've caught, I've also been sleeping pretty early too.
Blazer : Miss Selfridge | Leopard Print Top : H&M | Trousers : Croydon Market
Anywho...I got up this morning feeling revived and got SO much done before it even hit midday (can you believe I used to think midday was 3pm? and noon was 12...I know! DOH!). As I had so much time to burn, what with these excess daytime hours and all, I decided to shoot my 1st ever OOTD. I remember when I first started blogging and kept clocking those abbreviations EVERYWHERE, and felt enlightened when i figured it out all by myself! I've decided to change the 'Outfit Post' tags to 'Onyxstyle' so if you click on that tag at the bottom, you can pretty much see all my outfits dating back to the beginning of BLEURGH lol.
ARM CANDY
Nails : Miss Sporty (Yellow base); Barry M (Cracked Naileffect)
Rings : Topshop; Miss Selfridge | Bracelets : Miss Selfridge; eBay; Guess
Satchel : Pull & Bear (Milan)
Brogues : Dorothy Perkins | Cardigan : Primark (Menswear)
After these shots, with the lovely shading from the bricks, etc....I found it quite hard to get anymore good shots. But being the quirky ol' fellow I am, I asked this chic who was blissfully watching the ripples in the stream on the canal by my apartment, her name was Kazia. She was more than happy to get a lil tigger-happy LOL.
Here's a link to my YouTube talk-through OOTD. Don't forget to rate (like), comment and subscribe Bleurgher-Boos :)
Onyxsta says...BLEURGH!! Early to bed, early to rise; but all it takes is one bad night and this pattern dies. Xisses
P.S.
Dunno if you guys have noticed but I switched up a few things on the page. Do let me know what you think....tryna get my head around Photoshop to switch up my banner so if any of you are bigger tech-geeks than me, please BLEURGH at me! (Art whizzes are also welcome) Also, I put up my BLEURGH Awards, although I am yet to dedicate a post to my latest but that'll probs be next. Thanks SO much for all the support guys, its truly appreciated. Uber-Xisses

27 comments

  1. I love your nails and your big bag! kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur nail looks lovely ... me likey

    http://chizys-spyware.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE YOU LATEST OUTFIT OFFERINGS AS ALWAYS...I'LL B TAKIN TIPS FROM YOU...XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have those trousersss..love them :)

    www.lollihearts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ! :)
    Good job for your nails !
    Nice outfit ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colors. I'm gonna steal that bag :p

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love this look on you! Super chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look very nice!!!!!!:)))

    http://alia-sweet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely blazer!!

    I am sooo in love with it!

    www.daisy-mak.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pants, and your nails are so much fun!!! So festive!

    Thank you for the lovely comment. Hope you visit again. :)

    xoxo,
    melrod

    ReplyDelete
  11. loving your blazer and the brogues such a great look xx

    I HEART STONEFOX

    pop by the blog and enter our Giveaway to WIN a Vintage Moschino Letter Belt :)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. whoahh,i want ur brogues, aha, its pretty!
    :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. always well put together...love all the accessories...
    btw I tagged you on an award...check mine for details...

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really loving your style :)
    The nials are gorgeous by the way!! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your style is pretty much flawless, I went through all of your posts and came to this conclusion lol. Great blog, I will defiantly be back.

    - Frantic Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute outfit! that blazer looks great on you!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have great style (loves it)!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the comment
    i love you outfit and you nails looks super...
    yellow is my favourite colour and and i love grey and black too..


    doasbg.blogspot.com
    p.s. loving your blog so i shall follow you.. hopefully you follow me too..
    xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. blog editing does my head in! it took me forever to get my design how I wanted and its a minimal one as well lol I know a little about photoshop, and everything I do know I learn't from youtube so I would say start there :). Also I think Shini from park and cube did a post a while back about blog editing, can't remember all that she said but maybe you'll find it helpful!

    I think you should deffo try out the red lippy, but ruby woo dries out the lips like no mans business.
    ok this is the longest comment ever! I'm off lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love Love Love this look... Nails are super cute!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog (Now following)


    C.A
    www.AgeOfAnAquarius.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. nice outfil , love you blazer , very nice look

    ReplyDelete
  22. We love your nails & H&M leo top!!

    We're now following you- please follow us back! :)

    T & J

    www.thestylerawr.com

    XoX

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really love this outfit. Love your nails too!!

    ReplyDelete