Merry Day...

**Soundtrack of the Minute - 10 Seconds : Jazmine Sullivan**  Ankara dress : Gift from brother on his Nigerian placement last summer | Neck Candy : Claires' | Cardigan : ??
Arm Candy : Guess / Miss SelfridgeHad such a lovely Christmas with family today...Got the family tickets to FELA for the 29th so expect a post :)
Sad news being, with everyone growing and having their own responsibilities...not everyone can make it. I feel like crying cos I bought it, hoping to have more family fun but I guess all that has to be scheduled months in advance these days *sigh*
 The table set for the main course...*sigh* GOOD TIMES!On to good news! I loved my pressies cos my family actually paid attention to BLEURGH!! My brother traipsed around MAC tryna get Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday lipstick only to discover it was a limnited edition product, only available online *sigh*. And my dad made his way around the maze (known to us shoppaholics as home, or to the masses as the shopping mall) to find the perfect statement jewellery/ camel wedges/ fragrance...I loved all my gifts!! :)
I got Lauren Conrad's books, the Laureen Swarovski ring I wanted on my Birthday Wishlist, Camel lace-up wedges, Paco Robanne Lady Million Eau De Perfum, Cuff Bracelet, Snug knitwear, Cute soft-brown leather bag, Praise Worship compilation :)
Merry Christmas Dolls!! Hope all of you had a great day filled with family fun, great food and lots of laughter!! Xisses

9 comments

  1. Great dress. love all your gifts!

    Merry Christmas

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, those wedges are perfect! Looks like you had a lovely day. Merry, merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally in love with the wedges and your fam did a good job getting the wish list items..
    needless to say you guys ate and drank well- minus the Supermalt..lool :)

    www.lollihearts.co.uk
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. i love the dress..!!
    so chic..!!
    amazing presents.

    www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous dress and love your new boots and ring!

    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    & hope you had a good christmas!
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got amazing gifts!! so jealous!! lol
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great :)
    nice blog,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like you had a great christmas and awesome gifts! great blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks guys...i loved this christmas! Im so happy, I'm blessed xx

    Thanks for all your comments and support, def taking a look at your fab blogs now xisses

    ReplyDelete