Dear Santa...

** Soundtrack of the Minute - Save Me : Nicki Minaj **

Reminiscing with my flatmate about what Christmas was like as a kid in Naij where we didn't get gifts but went shopping with daddy to get new dresses and shoes and BAGS!! HEAVEN!! And the tradition continued when we came here and had the annual Bluewater trip. But I don't  feel that warm fuzzy BUZZ like I used to when I was a kid....I've realised that I'm not so much looking forward to the gifts and carolling etc as much as family fun and Wii tournaments. Coming from a family where I am the youngest, and for YEARS, I was the only one home, waiting for my older siblings to return....to years like this where everyone gathers from their different parts just to share this special time together. I can't wait... 

But thats not to say I'm not excited about pressies...and in my usual kiddie manner, here's the long-awaited Xmas wishlist

Camel Peeptoe Wedges
I have wanted these for the LONGEST and i think 'tis truly the season!! Also want lace-up fully-covered wedges too...camel ofcourse :)
Statement Ring
I want an expensive ring that I can cherish and wear everyday and know its symbollic of someone or a moment. I am in LOVE with F. Thats my style...
The only other time I will get to say this is on my engagement or wedding so a girl can only wish...
MAC "Pink Friday" Lipstick
I have never been a fan of dark coloured lipcandy...it just doesn't suit me. Red makes me look like that inappropriately dressed over-middleaged Aunty at family shindigs that flirts with all the prepubescent boys? YER! NOT pretty...so atm I am totally in love with frosted pink or nude lips and this tint is to die for 
 Butt Pads
As we were on the topic of Nicki Minaj...I guess I'm tired of being the black girl with no booty. And it doesn't help that I'm in a clique of big bootied lasses...so I am succumbing to peer pressure and getting some faux-junk in the trunk!! I want a Kardash-ass or a Minaj-derrier!! 
Kardashian Konfidential
As we are on the topic of Kim K booty...I am OBSESSED with the Kardashians (Khloe most especially as I relate to her loud mouthed and obnoxious personality the most) and would LOVE to have a copy of their 1st book. I haven't aided to their ever growing wealth thus far as I don't even watch KUWTK on E! but online so ratings mulla is not from me. And I haven't bought Kim's perfume, QuikTrim or whatever blah Kris is tryna push her kids to endorse so....LOW ME this one!
 Jay Z's Decoded
More books...I have stalked this book ever since he mentioned it was in the works and cried when he left lil cookie crumb trails for fans stateside to grab early releases and chances to meet him....YUP! As you know, I'm a Jigga Wifey to the death! Remember the MACBOOK I'm scribing from is his spawn (Blanche Cartier)? I love him and need to read this poetic masterpiece...hardback ofcourse!
  Brazilian Hair - 12"
I HATE the brazilian/ Indian hair Nigerian wave but to be honest...when u pay near £40 everytime to buy hair and you change your hair and style as often as I do...something's gotta give. I have realised that long hair doesn't really suit me after reverting to it this summer so my next crop is what Norwegian Blogger ulrikkelund calls a "long bob"...12"... Hit up the Good Hair girls for my order *sniggers*
Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf
Paying homage to the Late great....and plus I have obsessed over this scarf for FAR too long and if I don't put my Chanel dream on here...I HAD to put this baby down :) 
DiddyBeats
Being the tech freak I am, I fell in love with these trying them out in the AppleStore on one of my numerous visits. Seriously, I NEED them in my life...no joke
Lauren Conrad's entire book collection...in Hard Back
I dunno WHY I've waited this long to grab a copy but I want the ENTIRE trilogy including her new style book
Anyone that knows me, knows just how OBSESSED I am with LC. If you remember when I started my red 'Hamsa bracelet' rage? Well...twas cos of her. And as white as she is, and as black as I am, I still take photos of her to the salon as inspiration. Yes...obsession




Onyxsta says...BLEURGH!! Dear Santa...I've been a good girl this year. You know what you gotta do Xisses

16 comments

  1. girl ain't nothing wrong with having no butt lol. you get the wrong attention from men. lol.All they will be like is DAMN look that ass!! j/p. I really like your christmas list especially the rings and the McQueen Scarf well hopefully u get what you want

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the rings and i think you will find that I am a fellow sufferer of what i have since dubbed the derriere dilemma. Last year my friend actually bought me a faux booty to silence my whining. It has the desired effect in dresses BUT it really does baffle guys when they see you a couple of days later without it and they just cannot figure out why you look so different...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @serena...thanks hun. But its hard being the only black girl with zilch junk in her trunk *sigh* And my back's starting to hurt from pushing forth too often LOL...kiddin'

    @nicola you're a JOKER! I can just imagine the dude's faces!! LOOOOOL

    Thanks to all my new followers!! Gonna dedicate a post....can't believe I now have 50?!? :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post!!! :) I looove the booties, but I also would want the book of Lauren Conrad - shame on me because I still haven't read it... :s
    lovely blog!

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this list esp the ring and the beats :)
    h&m have camel lace up wedges- check them out they are hott!
    LMAO at the bum padss.

    www.lollihearts.co.uk
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you are so cute I love your blog, I hope you have a mery merry Christmas =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. those peep toe wedges are amazing!!

    merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, those wedges are basically perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im cracking up over you wanting booty pads lolz Im sure you look just as good with them. The photo with the long hair is fierce both ladies are giving me life!!

    Bows and Lavender Lips

    ReplyDelete
  10. we have some similarities on our wish list...statement rings, decoded and i wouldn't mind the kardashian book if it has lots of pictures ;)

    cracking up at the faux butt. that should be on my list, but i now fully embrace the little junk i have in my trunk.

    and that bob from the norwegian blogger is my dream hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. I have no butt!
    2. I need me some brazilian hair... just got 16 inches and wish they were 18 now ;(
    3. I <3 the Kardashians!

    Have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish santa could get me some if not any of that!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nicki Minaj = she's amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those wedges are awesome!!

    xx .sabo skirt.

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.com - online shop! coming soon

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the rings, so how far are you with the books? What would you rate it?

    ReplyDelete