Love the Hate...

**Soundtrack of the minute : Amerie - Swag Back **

So it seems I may have come off as a tad pretentious or conceited in my previous post. Perhaps the way I patted my hair or showed off my new leggings grated you...but do you know what?
SORRIEABBOURRIT!
I was excited...the anxiety of a new look for every woman is kinda like a BIG deal! And when you can pull off something you'd never thought you could? Get EXCITED!! Why the hell not?...
SO...*BLEURGH* to all the haters out there. You know who you are... *giggles*

Now...Let me just use this opportunity to clarify what *BLEURGH* is.
Its NOT a fashion blog, hell! I don't claim to know the world about fashion...I never studied it (or as Nigerian tailors would say, 'learnt a trade'), But I WILL say that I absolutely love retail therapy, shopping and the excitement I get over a new garment, accessory or a pair of new heels, and if I am often told "you look good" so I thought I'd share it.
And to hell if you think with the pocket money I get, I will go and squander it on a pair of Louboutins or Jimmy Choos...oh no! I'd rather buy 4 pairs of Office heels off the High Street than be pretentious and starve myself for High End. DURH!
I mean, don't get me wrong, if I could afford it, I would! And if a guardian angel out there bestows a beautiful Balenciaga Tote on my doorstep, I will not refuse. But to say that I will deceive myself into buying into a facade...you MUST have me for the wrong girl!

Numero Deux (so what? I'm speaking 2 different languages lol) *BLEURGH* is NOT an advice column! Hell, I'm done telling you what its not....
Its just a BLOG...BLEURGH is a play on words for a BLOG! Its also a tribute to one of my fave shows, 30 Rock, where 'Liz Lemon' says it when she's hella done with all the bull her crew put her through. *BLEURGH* is meant to convey whats on our minds AT the time we are writing.
So please...quit picking! Its clear your hating is just a warped form of admiration, so just spit out your crude words and express the love you have for the site...if not? SHUT THE HELL UP!! *giggles*

Now...without further adieu, because I sure as hell wont stop doing what I do... (*giggles, I rhymed!!)


Cardigan = Urban Outfitters | Tanktop = H&M | Shirt Dress = Primark
Leggings = Primark | Boots = BANK (Rocketdog)


Denim Shirt = GAP | Tanktop = H&M | Skirt = H&M | Over-the-knee Socks = Primark
Suede Pumps = Welsh Store**


Jumper = New Look | Shorts = Be Bop (American store)
Tights = Marks & Spencers | Pumps = Charlotte Russe (American Store)


Shirt (Converted to cardigan) = Allders | Tanktop = Primark | Skirt = H&M
Lycra Leggings = Primark | Pumps = Bay


Cardigan = H&M | Tanktop (both) = Primark | Skirt = H&M | Leggings = Primark
Neck Candy = Accesorize | Pumps = Bay


Jacket = ZARA | Cardigan = H&M | Tanktop = H&M | Shorts = Primark
Pumps = Primark


Blazer = Urban Outfitters | Tanktop = Heart & Hips (American Store)
Skirt = Vero Moda | Pumps = Primark | Neck Candy = Swarovski


Shirt = Miss Selfridge | Tanktop = Heart & Hips (American Store) | Neck Candy = Swarovski
Skirt = H&M | Pumps = Bay


Waterfall Cardigan = H&M | Dress = Republic
Belt (detached from dress) = Macy's (American Store) | Lace Pumps = Primark


Jumper = ZARA (Mens' Wear) | High-Waist shorts = Primark
Jacket = ZARA | Pumps = Primark | Neck Candy = Swarovski


Cardigan = Attic (Manchester Boutique) | Sleeveless Cardigan = Republic | Tanktop (both) = Primark
Skirt = H&M | Tights = MK One | Pumps = Urban Outfitters


Day
Cardigan = Urban (American Store) | Tunic = South Boutique (Littlewoods Concession)
Peglegs = ASOS | Pumps = Charlotte Russe (American Store) | Neck Candy = Accesorize
Night
Changed Peglegs to Leggings = H&M


Jacket = ZARA | Tanktop = Marks & Spencers' (Daddy's 'singlet' lol)
Jeggings = Primark | Pumps = Urban Outfitters | Scarf = H&M

YeYe says...BLEURGH! Love the hate...who are "they" to judge you. Be yourself, there's no better substitute. Xisses

16 comments

  1. wooow.. im sorry for whoever that intro was directed at...LOOOL

    Anyways that green cardi and peg leg look..is theeee one!!! whats in the shoulders of the cardi... pads? or did it come like that....

    www.lollihearts.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog it is always refreshing to see something new here it seems everyone wants to be a fashion blogger or make-up guru and its not them but all celeb bs!!! Outfits are cute keep the originality alive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE the outfits you put together and the hair is a definite thumbs up! I actually want to cut my natural hair in a few weeks and methinks you've just inspired the style!

    I agree with Lolade....the peg leg look is hot! I wish I could pull all of these looks off! Maybe one day?

    Deffo need to make time to read this blog more often! It's nice that you make looking fashionable so accessible!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, it's very different style and i love it. you combine all this items very well. it's nice to see your blog.
    i really love the 1st,and 2nd look, very fashionable !! ^^

    xoxo, ingeluciana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your H&M stuff! Have you been getting nasty comments or something? I don't get people who do that

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute collection of outfits!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. like your point of view :)

    http://thestylerealist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great collection of outfits ignore the haters we all get them they are just idiots.

    Love your blog too keep on doing what you are doing I will be back xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see you never respond to your bleugh backs so I won't ask any questions.
    These outfits are lovely and your hair looks great - i see you're now a fan of the biker chic look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing! Really great details to this outfit, great collection...

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWWW Hunnies! Your comments mean SO much to me!!

    I've been SO busy and as a serial procrastinator, I've been meaning to reply...my apologies @Anonymous x

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think your style is fantastic! anyone who thinks otherwise clearly has no taste ;)

    so happy you stopped by my blog. i will be following yours :)

    p.s the rachel roy blazer is not velvet, but it is fabulous....70% modal 30% polyester.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the ASOS peglegs in the second last set. Nice outfit.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice outfits, darling!
    love it all!

    thank you so much btw for the comment!

    http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all your outfits! My favorite ones are the blue and black jumper and the black and white one! Very inspirational and I love the way you write! xoxoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the second look with the knee high socks. I love them, I'm just never brave enough to wear them

    ReplyDelete