Dealing with Demons


**Soundtrack of the minute : Esmee Denters - Just Can't Have It**
I took a step back from one of my relationships and realised how suffocating I had become. I always hated that and I hadn't even clocked when the metamorphosis had begun or why I had never stopped myself before...but when I took a step back, took a breather and actually analysed my situation and several other friendships, etc... I knew it had all become FAR too unhealthy! I had become almost unrecognisable to my own damn self, and that's just unacceptable!!

"One does not come to understand one's own character by introspection, but by reflecting on one's actions in the world"

Change was long overdue!! I cleaned out my thoughts (TRES therapeutic) and realised just how easy it is to blame others. On reflection, you discover some things that you never quite stopped to correct. I wanted to clean out....me! I want to go back to being genuinely happy & that starts NOW...the final stop I guess was my appearance.

I wanted something new. To go somewhere I'd never been before...and tbh, twas a BIG risk (even when the weaver was fixing me up -with hair that looked like it wouldn't go past my forehead-I was nearly in tears as a result of my fear) but I like the end result...what do you hunnies think?

*********VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE**********

Its been a whole week now since the cut and I'm liking the reception. I feel so different with it for some reason. **Kixie described me as looking 'good', as in innocent, perhaps...I can't quite put my finger on it, but i DO like it :)
I'm back in Manchester now...exam timetable's out and deadlines are fast approaching so the blogging hiatus may just have to be excused....education comes 1st...DURH! LOL!

Cardigan : Topman (my brother's)
Top : NEXT
Skirt : H&M
Tights : Marks & Spencers
Cardigan : Uniqlo
Neck Candy : Oasis
Shirt : H&M
Skirt : Primark
Arm Candy : H&M
Pumps : Primark
Jacket : ZARA
Shirt-Dress : ZARA
Leggings : H&M
Pumps : Primark
Blazer : (Borrowed from YaYa)
Top : H&M
Skirt : Republic
Arm Candy : H&M
Hair Candy : H&M
Top : Bershka
High-Waisted shorts : Primark

YeYe says...BLEURGH! Deal with your demons and conquer your fears...you can never truly learn to fly if you never risk a fall.

2 comments