About to go Cold Turkey!

Ok hunnies....so my church failed to inform and thus prepare me for the Lenting period this week...bleurgh! And so it came as a complete shock to me last night on Twitter (which now acts as my daily informer. That's where I 1st heard about the Nigerian Bomber!! Give thanks lol) when a hunny mentioned "Pancake Day tomorrow"...

TODAY IS PANCAKE DAY and I was clueless on what to give up. In the past, I have fasted (successfully but with dire effects as I got a stomach ulcer as a result of doing it unhealthily), given up eating past a certain time....
But I have to say, THIS year's may just be THE most trying :(
My flatmates have challeneged me to give up my 'Fat Draw'. Now, Bleurghers, I dont think you fully understand the extent to which this draw's fame has reached...this year twas even extended to a Snack CUPBOARD! Full of fizzy drinks, crisps, chocolates, popcorn, sweets of every kind, ETC...
And now? Not only do I have to sacrifice and baby and the happiness it brings...but also SNACKS in general!
I was going PSYCHO and made a Bleurgh (private kind) that I actually decided to share to express the manicness I'm feeling atm...


Wish you all, a non-grouchy 40 days and 40 Nights...
YeYe says...BLEURGH! 40 Days of sacrificing earthly things is immeasurable in comaprison to an eternity we hope to live in, in heaven...this is just a small step closer. Xisses

1 comment