On To The Next One...

My HOTT soundtrack for the minute HAS to be Jay Z ft Swiss Beatz : On To The Next One.


I refuse to comment on any demonic imagery or fast paced blah that anyone has to critique. I think Jay, like any great artist when you look at the likes of Da Vinci or Picasso, is trying to convey a universal message. Bored of the same ish? Then move...ON TO THE NEXT ONE!! Simples!
Those words were repeated SO many times throughout the song that it rings in my head as a finishing line to every bbm status....facebook status...tweet...text...etc (well, not EVERY! lol)


Family friend's wedding. I was always told not to wear white to a wedding, but there are no rules about black right?
Dress: Debenhams
Coat: Bershka
Heels: Miss Selfridge


First day back at uni...
Jumper: MK One
Scarf: H&M
Leggings: Topshop
Boots: USC


Had to switch it up....left sane to the library and by the time I came back, I was looking like Salt 'n' Peppers lost member. lol
Scarf: Gift from **IzzI from Rome
Jumper: ZARA (Men's wear)
Wooly "whitney" band: H&M
Lycra tights: H&M
Socks: H&M
Boots: Bank


Painted my nails a pastel blue so for the last few days I've been feeling rather blue dah bi dee lol....kinda like that song!
Top: Primark
Victoria style blouse: MK One
Skirt: Vero Moda
Tights: Primark
Boots (rolled down to look like ankle boots): USC
Pashmina: Canterbury market
Coat: Gift from *IzzI for 18th birthday
Bag: Bromley stall

HAPPY NEW YEAR hunnies!! Among other things, one of my resolutions is to remain optimistic...that means no moaning, dwelling on the negative or dragging on an issue. Kinda makes sense why "On to the next one" is my momentary soundtrack huh?? Well, my laptop decided to die (well, its alive NOW as I'm typing from it, but its life is hanging on a thread) on New Years....so this last week I have been up and down to the technicians (or whatever you call laptop fixers), making endless runs trying to sort out warranty issues or callbacks etc....and finally, in and out of websites trying to find the best quote on either a motherboard or a NEW LAPTOP!! Yes hunnies....my Macbook is officially in the country!! Daddy had to pull a few strings to sort it out but it has officially landed so the next time I "BLEURGH!" will be from a MAC! Sooo excited!
"Shudda gotta MAC" is my flatmate **Tosse's favourite line and that was the initial plan but ish happens and I ended up, regrettably now, with a HP :( Even though I love this sucker to death... I'm moving ON TO THE NEXT ONE!! LOL

Well, its been snowing like MAJOR out here, with snow like past my ankles in the first few days but thats kinda dimmed down now and we gotta keep it moving....

YeYe says...BLEURGH! Don't kid yourself and try and move on from unresolved situations. Be realistic and try every available arena before giving up and moving on. But at the end of the day, its a NEW YEAR and not necessarily a new YOU, but an "improved" you...so do whats best for YOU and move ON TO THE NEXT ONE!! Xisses

4 comments

  1. Yet again I must say that your post has not failed to engage me deeply. like i said last month your style is really a breath of fresh air. young but yet theories and proverbs well beyond your years. If case u didnt realise from all my posts on your blogs (because i have never said) but i run an independent publication company and if your keep up the very good work I would definitely be interested in working with you. many thanks for a great post. Nicholas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SUCH a compliment, thankyou. *blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate leaving issues unresolved
    http://concreteloop.com/2010/01/round-the-way-jay-z-speaks-on-illuminati-on-to-the-next-one-director-clears-the-air#more-356552

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfits--looking FAB!!! xx

    ReplyDelete