Jay-Hova = saviour of RAP / Blasphemy (God's name in vain)?


So I was just minding my own business on Facebook when i came across this post from a friend.

I made the mistake of commenting to people who had already blinded their minds to reason (no offence). So... here's the convo...the names were changed so they are fictitious...or ARE they?
looool

So...that was it...My name OBVO "Onyeka"...did you think the arguments were concrete or a bit of a waste of a Tuesday night? lol (I hope you can read 'em!!
I thought I made sense and so did THEY to a certain extent. But at the end of the day, if you're gonna take a biblical stance then it should REALLY be laissez-faire, 'cos like I was saying, who are we to judge? It's funny how such trivial discussions can turn into a heated argument, a breeding place for the devil. HMMM!

YeYe says...BLEURGH! Leave Jay Z alone. Admire him for his creativity, he is a true craftsman. Focus on the POSITIVE images of Christianity in the media and how THAT is being distorted (Run's House, Greek - the Christian kid, etc) and how we can make that better.
BE FISHERS OF MEN! Xisses


Bleurgh-back guys and lemme know your thoughts...its worth talking about!! Xisses

No comments