**BLEURGH** Hiatus...sorry

WOW!! What a hiatus I took, all in the name of love. I took a stand, but turns out our dear YaYa had a near-"Swineflu" scare so her excuse stands...but mine? Well, twas a crime of passion lol.

FRIDAY (Aura infested Nightout)
Me and my friends (and her American cousins) went out to Aura (Mayfair). Turned up SO early the club wasn't even open! SHAME ON OUR LIVES!! So as we were walking out, saw the bouncer to whom we asked when it opened, he replied "erm, not sure, like 11ish". We were SOOO ashamed! If even HE didnt know when it opened then what the HELL were we doing there? lol Turns out he was just fooling us :(
So we went to this fab Italian Eatery to catch our "buzz" (TRANSLATION: The Americans said it described the tipsy feeling), only for *Hansonex to BBM (TRANSLATION: Blackberry Message) me saying we were gonna have to pay if we missed the queue!! Got there JUST in time for me to discover I had left my ID at home....MIRACLES! The lady just pushed us in & declared to the rest of the queue that WE were the last entry!! woo


Blazer = Mummy's
Top = Primark
Skirt = Republic
Necklace = Unlatched from Clutch Bag
Arm Candy = Various Gifts
Heels = New Look
Sandals = ZARA

Skip SATURDAY...

SUNDAY (PICNIC!!)

1 Corinthians 13


4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8Love never fails.
Fab sermon on love which truly moved me & then as a youth member of my church, I helped out in our Annual Picnic. Twas SOOO much fun messing around with the kids (NO Paedo!) and BEING a kid again really...fun times!!

MONDAY (Surprise!!)

We threw a surprise dinner for my bestie and Wammie *Lexington!! Her reaction was SO cute, I even caught it on camera! Had SEVERAL takes though as there were SO many false alarms lol...but in the end, twas worth it x


Cardigan = Primark (Men's section)
Dress = ZARA
Necklace = Swarovski
Clutch = DKNY
Black Pumps = B! (Welsh Store)

TODAY!! (Bleurgh UPDATE long overdue!!-Blame YaYa)


Big Brother's getting AXED! Yaaay!!! Finally! In my opinion, it's about DAMN time, that show was pulling on my last string dudes! According to inside sources, its gonna be pulled off the air after its 11th season in 2011...count down begins!!


BLEURGH's Couple Alert!! Tamera and Malik from "The Game"are DATING!!! Maybe her twin, Tia, played Cupid & hooked them up...me likey!
And other goodnews connected....The Game might be picked up by BET!! My friend **ReRe almost teared up when she found out the CW cancelled it (but yet kept bloody "One Tree Hill" and "Smallville"??..no comment)...so, no need to fear guys, it should hopefully make its return to our TV screens (or Megavideo streams) soonish!

YeYe says...BLEURGH! More hectic days and nights ahead...Xisses

No comments