Cheers to a New Year!

WOW! I planned to return to BLEURGH in the New Year, but how so perfectly timed? 1st January falling on my regularly scheduled slot for posts? Fabulous!
Happy New Year to you all. Thank you for all the love, support & kind words thus far. The journey has not been easy, but I wanted to share this image with you all to urge you to keep striving towards your purpose. I'm nowhere close to where I want to be, but I've learned the hard way, that I'm exactly where I need to be. Learning to trust that God is working His purpose out & there is a divine purpose being worked towards is enlightening. So join me in 2014 to be thirsty for your dream & work towards your purpose, not checking for any other runners...stay in your lane & run your best race.
Onyxsta says...BLEURGH!! 2014 is a year to reach greater heights & fulfil that which we are called to. 

6 comments

  1. Good to see this picture...I dont know you but Im rooting for you cos I am law graduate and I know how difficult the race can be.Keep working hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Matilda! You're one of my favourite followers...I actually look forward to your comments
      Yes, its definitely difficult, but its what I love & am passionate about so hopefully, now, its in God's hands.

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year to you too!

    xoxo sugarkanke
    http://sugarkanke.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year's Hunny! I wish you so much success in 2014!

    Formally www.isaidwasamazing.blogspot.com now www.herbossyash.com! Giveaway going on now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN!! Thanks sweetie :)
      Sadly, with all the travelling, etc...I missed your giveaway!! :(
      I'll check out your blog though...x

      Delete