22nd Birthday Wishlist

Hi guys, I'm gonna be bidding adieu to the best year of my life on Wednesday and for a long while, I was in mourning and didn't wanna celebrate the coming of another year in my life cos I loved my 21st year SO much! The best things happened to me this year, I graduated, found probably the best friends in my life and had the SICKEST last year of Uni EVER! Also landed placements, travelled abroad (twice) for the first time alone without my parents....and much more. So as I prepare for the next great year of my life, here's the things I've been lusting after and would love as presents to bring in another year.... :)
1. ALDO x Julian Louie Sobelslava wedges! I've been wanting this for a while now and when I set my eyes on them in store, it was utter lust at first sight. It was destined to be in my closet.
2. I am LOVING velvet slipper loafers right about now. Especially the ones with a gold emblem printed on the face. It would be lovely to get the personalised ones with my initials....hey! A lady can dream can't she?
3. Barbour Strattford quilted jacket in navy blue. I love that its lady-like, form-fitting one as I think they're just GORGEOUS! With the corduroy detailing as well, absolutely lush.
4. ZARA plaited shopper bag in black. This baby sold out like a high-class whore last season and I was uber-thrilled when it came back in select stores this season. I have a replica link that I'm willing to rape if I don't get this for my birthday, but it'd be lovely to bag the original.
5. Amelia - Kurt Geiger/ Carvela are the safest bets for suede, black platform heels. as are Office cos of my feet sizing (Size 5 btw).
6. Suede, black wedges. This has been on my shopping list for centuries now, and I'm glad to shift the responsibility of this purchase on to a loving friend or family. There are inexpensive pairs in stores like New Look, but its also running rampant in Office.
7. An iPad 2. What? Dream Big people!
8. Marc Jacobs Black & Gold watch. Two of my favourite colours beautifully united in a beaut of a watch. Been lusting after this watch since I spotted it in store and its been in my dreams since. Make my dreams come true, my lovelies!
9. Alexander Wang Rocco Bag. Blame **Toy for having an uber-long convo with the sales lady in Selfridges and allowing me to fully indulge in a love affair with this bag. The supple leather, the gold studding, the distressed look....it was a match-made in heaven! I've seen replicas but they don't compare to the OG!
10. Michael Kors rose gold watch. Yes! That is all!
11. Jeffrey Campbell Lita's in the original black. On every blogger's 'Must Have Lust List', and I'm no exception.
Onyxsta says...BLEURGH!! Cheers to the 22nd year, here's another great year I shall live to share. Xisses

11 comments

  1. Happy double 2 in advance. I hope you have 85.54% of your wish list lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the list but its all about the plaited shopper bag. really want that as well! happy birthday in advance. i still feel wierd saying im 22 hehe - lola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont worry....you still have a lot of great years left...23 was my best ever lol

    xo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    Shop My Closet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl I have the ipad, the AW rocco, and the MK watch.... they are three of my favorite items ever!! MOVE THEM TO THE TOP OF THE LIST!


    xx
    josie
    www.straightNOchase.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...haha!!!
    and they always say dream BIG!
    Hoping you get these items...or that atleast your close friends/family see this post!

    I'll help you and get you...
    ...
    ...Hugs & Kisses in advance!
    LOL!!!

    Stephanie
    http://itzspittingglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list, so need those Aldo wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday in advance. Hope you get what you want :D

    Adiya
    http://museorigins.com

    P.S You can follow my new blog with google friend connect again

    ReplyDelete
  8. your list and mine! :) hope you get it all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. woah this list was almost a list for Xmas. Hpe you enjoyed your bday hun

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg whats the website for the replica zara bag?

    ReplyDelete