Menswear Mondays: The Collarless Shirt

I've been meaning to start this segment for FOREVER! I love a dapper man sporting chinos and a clean shape-up....but the thing I love more than men themselves....? MENSWEAR! I LOVE wearing Menswear, and lucky me, the androgynous trend is all the rage this season. The idea behind this fortnightly segment is me sporting the latest male trends and discussing male issues, or questions posed by my male readers (perhaps shedding some insight into how women think in contrast to the male mentality). So its literally like a feminine spin on menswear, or me embodying a male for a day (don't fear, I'm not going through any identity issues).
 Collarless Shirt : ZARA (Menswear) | Belt : Primark | Paperbag Peglegs : ASOS | Watch : Citizen
Bag : **Sister's | Brogue Heels : **Sister's 
The collarless shirt, quite like a spineless shirt, is metaphorical for a man with no backbone. This post is being drafted at the same time as my hometown, Croydon, goes up in flames as the result of ignorant youths' gratuitous rioting. Their sheeplike behaviour is unacceptable! Social media avenues such as Twitter and BBMs are being blamed for such a shameless uprising... WHY? I blame the youths themselves, for allowing themselves to get carried away by the words of a few, to cause such great chaos in London. They are blinded to the consequences of their actions, whether it be the fact that faces caught on CCTV and civilians' phone cameras facing prosecution, or the rise in council tax to fix the mess they are causing. Council tax that THEY will have to pay when they start working....dumbness! And this is all a result of a dumb (condolences to the families of the man murdered) police shooting in Tottenham?!? I mean....CROYDON?? How does that even connect? I blame that dumb initiative to link West Croydon (the ghetto and disgrace of Croydon) to Central/ North London....*kmt*
Women love a man that can speak his mind, and stand his ground. Not a fool that on being beckoned by his Uni-drop out commander, flees to cause mindless destruction. These idiots aren't thinking of the families who own these stores as a means of supporting their kids through school, or the working class slave whose livelihood depends on a night shift commute in the car that was just burned to ashes. Its ridiculous, selfish, and too ignorant to get much more of my air time. *sigh*

Onyxsta says...BLEURGH!! Croydon's Burning, what a shame! Xisses

16 comments

  1. Love that outfittt!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. love hot you styled it. great photos

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the pop of color.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top!

    & I hope you check out my blog.
    I am having an amazing GIVEAWAY you cannot miss out on. Go check it out girlie!

    http://lea-oh-lea.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    -lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that orange shirt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very old school retro but I like it! Mens shirt gone right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! The orange looks FAB on you! and sometimes Mens wear is the way to go sometimes!!!And i'm really loving the short do btw! xoxo Ty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome shirt and the pop of color totally rocks.
    just followed you btw
    you can check out my blog and follow back if you want :D

    www.modejuridique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo like the shirt, great colour.

    J x
    jjnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry to hear that your hometown fell victim to the riots. I really hope things settle down soon, it's just mind-blowing to me that it's even happening.

    I love the menswear trend that's going on. It creates this silhouette that I adore. & I really like the color or your top. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this shirt, the colour is perfect :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the orange shirt! Its amazing! Im feeling the menswear trend myself! I haven't gotten around to wearing any menswear pieces though. Thanks for stopping by on my blog!!

    xoxo
    -Cherrie <3
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Menswear is so fun! I love this top!

    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete