My First Ever HAUL!


I'm so excited cos the weather is really heating up and spring is here!! EEK!! I've newly become BLEURGHsessed with YouTube vloggers...my fave guilty pleasure is watching people's "My Perfect Imperfections". Anyway, as you know, I'm a shoppaholic! And since exams, I haven't really taken the time out to pay my friends (known to others as store garments and sales assistants) a little visit. By little...well, I don't mean little at ALL!

Here's my first ever VLEURGH documenting my haul...hope you guys like my purchases! Be sure to let me know if I listed anything and didn't name the store or price and you wanted to know? Also, I captioned the spring trends, so be sure to keep an eye out and tell me your best pieces :)

Don't hesitate to 'rate', 'like' and 'comment' the video bleurgher-boos! (Really sad cos I'm meant to be at my friend's fashion show atm but so much has happened to lemme know that dude...you need to get your life in check!)

Onyxsta says...BLEURGH!! In the words of my fellow shoppaholic **Toy-Toy, "shopping is a necessity, food can be compromised". Xisses

15 comments

  1. Guess it saves you typing out....lol.
    Love your make up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the video idea...your purchases should last you for a bit...I've gotten good control over my shopping urges

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry bout the name thing! its been removed!

    Your video editing skills are wow. love the finger candies! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear! Thanks for your sweet commwnt! I realy like your blog! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. all i can do is oogle at the accesories especially the rings and i caught the tip about colourless vanish. im gonna try that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Vblog!

    PS: The pattern top, blouse will definitely work well with you plain navy trouser. It will even look great with florals especially since spring is around the corner.

    xoxo
    Stella

    xoxo
    Stella

    http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your video you really put a lot of work into and you got some awesome finds too!!!!!! Thx for your comment on my blog!!!!! I'm totally following!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the accessories you purchased and good editing skills !

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for your comments on my blog! love yours :) always love watching peoples videos!
    new follower :)
    www.pets34fashion.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You Got Some Really Good Finds xx

    jjnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool, liked the video! i've put up a few videos on youtube, too ^_^

    new follower of your blog!

    http://noireetmince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the blonde with the black. gorge!

    ReplyDelete