DRIZZY!

** Soundtrack of the Minute - I'm Ready For Ya : Drake **
OMG! How long has it been? I have totes missed bleurghing, you don't even KNOW!! SO much has happened and the next post will be dedicated to a quick catch-up but as i promised you guys a video of me at Drake's concert...had to make the video. It actually didn't take me that long on iMovie & I hate manuals so I did it all by myself without resorting to Youtube or Google tutorials so go easy on me guys.....critique wise *blush*
I also fell in love with one on my BLEURGHSESSIONS all over again -  meek'n'mild and 'Shirley B Eniang' also does YouTube videos and that's seriously inspired me to zap up my account and upload my videos on there. So the 1st video ofcourse is of Drizzy, but there will be many more....be sure to 'like' and comment guys xxI would still appreciate your support on my YouTube page so don't forget to visit 'Onyxsta' and like, add friend, etc...

The prelude epic journey to see Drizzy is a tale worth telling! Got there and hour and a half to the opening time and after warnings on how packed the queue was the night before, we were growing wary of how we would even catch a glimpse...talk less of see Drake at all!! Me and LolliHearts were determined to get to the front though, and after several failed schemes devised, we reached deadlock at this cruel unlicensed dictator who picked victims with pushers he saw as vulnerable ie US! However, we stole our moment when he was distracted by people climbing frames and about to get past and as my bag caught on the railings, I feared we wouldn't make it....sure as hell, we did! Pulling up linked barriers and joining in the serge of rascals, we made our way in 1st before friends that had queued for the better part of the day *giggles*
 Blazer; Scarf; Leather Belt : Mother's (borrowed)
 Being the keenest fan known to man....I purchased a Post-Concert TShirt from the Official Merchandise bit...wasn't looking to get scabies from the rasta man selling dutty hoodies off the floor outside! LOL...You likey?  
Do.Right.And.Kill.Everything (acronym for D.R.A.K.E)
Onyxsta says...BLEURGH! R.I.P to the girl you used to see...her days are over. Xisses

16 comments

  1. Love the complete look with the Blazer..x

    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty scarf, thanks for passing by. I am currently following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are from New Look?!? WoW! IF only i wasn't on a spending freeze! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with the first look with the pink blazer! And those boots are too cute xoxo ty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, with the blazer is best!

    ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. i spend too much time on bhm and youtube £40 for the 18inch, £35 for the 16inch, nobody said it was cheap...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, loved this post girly!! :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luvin' the booties & beautiful scarf! Lol.. about the rasta man. ~ Great blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the outfit :)

    http://uncontrolledtemptation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg I love your blazer, the color is just awesome ! And you Drizzy tee is stunningggggg !!! Can't stop to listen to I'm ready for ya too !!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute blog. Like the all Mother'd everything look. lol. That blazer is nice.

    And let me get that Drizzy shirt real quick.

    ReplyDelete
  12. heyaaa
    just passing though
    love the boots and the blazer looks really nice :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You lucky lady, bet he was soooo good live, I tried to get tickets just before my lecture but the sites were being crap :l and I had to go. Gutted. Gotta love some Drizzy <33333
    Loving the wedges and blazer too!
    x

    ReplyDelete