Bristol & Back

I went on a mini-roadtrip (does it count as a roadtrip if I went solo by train?) to Bristol...yer thats a 3hr+ train journey from Manchester....for my friend's Graduation the other day. It dawned on me the night before that this would be the 1st long commute without Blanche (My MacBook) and I wanted to come as prepared as ever as I bore easy, and have the attention span of an ant.
 Arm Candy of choice : Black Leather Satchel from Oasis
 (Only £15 in the sale - £13 with a student discount)
 Gizmo Geek
Without Blanche I needed other forms of entertainment...I don't leave ANYWHERE without my iPhone4 and Blackberry...addict! Also packed my Fujifilm digital camera, which came in handy as they only had their phones and forgot a camera for I was Perez for the day LOL. Also HAD to bring my Nintendo DSi which i have neglected of late *bows head in shame*. The wires are the iPhone USB and BB USB (as my BB no longer charges from the mains adapter) and the Apple USB head.
 Literature 
HEAT Magazine - which I actually pinched from the seat beside me after the lady was kind enough to leave it there. The Graduation booklet & an old edition of Marie Claire that I also pinched from my eyebrow threading parlour...don't judge me. lastly, the Lauren Conrad - LA Candy (Christmas pressie) novel
 
Bare Necessities
DKNY Purse that holds all my essentials from lipgloss to DSi cartridges. 
My card wallet (which was actually my ex's...ahh well! One good thing came from that breakup LOL) that literally holds about £300 worth of cards...I seriously fear everytime I think I've lost it! 
DELL mint case.
Oriental woven mirror - a gift from my cousin from America
iPod (I'm a music freak) and Tissues lol 
 Blazer : H&M | Snood : H&M | Fingerless Gloves : Dorothy Perkins | Satchel : Oasis 
Dress : Urban Outfitters | Heels : Miss Selfridge
 The ceremony was beautiful! Although, tbh I spent most my time yawning and blog-hopping my BLEURGHsessions' coverage of LFW and the LOOK Show lol *blush*
 Went to dinner at this Chinese Buffet called Flavour Z and I fell in LOVE!
 First time ever indulging in a live cooking station! The prep and meal was fabulous. This was actually my 2nd main after a pancake wrap of beef and lamb in satay and black bean...I'm a foodie!
 The dessert at this place was to DIE11 OMG! I was so tempted that I induged in 2 plates although my eyes were hungrier than my belly and I ended up not finishing the plate on the right. But OMG....it was a beaut of a finisher :)
Onyxsta says...BLEURGH!! Travel to unravel the world around. Xisses

21 comments

  1. classy outfit ! and yummmmy food :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister sister, check you out, looking very chick in that Chanel-esque jacket, me likey.

    Is the Lauren Conrad book any good? Been thinking bout reading it...x

    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the blazer and again the hair <3

    www.lollihearts.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sophisticated! loving the wedges and also I may order some noodles now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! and the food looks so yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummy food.
    Loving the outfit....embracing black.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Food looks so good! And the outfit is amazing too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you look really really amazing, sweetie!
    so in loove your blazer, it looks so classy and chic :)
    xx natalie

    ReplyDelete
  9. silly but i had a mirror just like that in my purse, u look pretty and i wish i was there for the chocolate fountain
    mbabaziannet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit and blog !
    I love it!

    xxx

    www.fashionapp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ALL BLACK EVERYTHING
    J'adoreeee !

    http://blacksociallite.blogspot.com/ Viens faire un tour

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so GLAMOUR! Nice look

    Hummm miam miam I love chinese food :)

    http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look beautiful and your outfit is so edgy , LOVE IT :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outfit times ten!! I also own that Lauren Conrand book. It's a good read.

    You know what? you have a new follower :)
    http://mysuavedelights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. yuumm outfit, so chique !



    follow me at www.welcometoswaggacity.blogspot.com


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks cutie !
    I love your outfit, so classic, so class !
    I follow you too xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like your blazer
    and the dress is omg <3 UO is my favorite store
    thanks for visiting my blog :)
    now following you, hope you follow me back

    www.bobbieaustinscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. loveyour style beautiful bazer

    enviedeladyd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. ooooooh bella! love this outfit! girl i need to come over your side of the globe!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh gosh, the chocolate fontain!!!!!!!! nice outfit btw.

    ReplyDelete