Switching it up folks!!!

Hey aaallll.... this is Yaya here, yep.. thats right YAYA, not Yeye, suprising huh??.. Yeh my thoughts exactly (LMAO). I have to say firstly HIIIIIIII, long time no bleurgh!!... Its been a while, but I'm backkkkk (with a vengance), and there have been quite a few changes since I was last here. To begin with, I turned 20!! Hip hip horrahhh to me, granted that was in January, but hey, a birthday is a birthday :D

I also celebrated my first christmas, New Year and birthday outside of the UK, I went to San Francisco, and Vegas.. that was QUITE the experince, Vegas is a beautiful place, and somewhere I would DEFINATELY recommend, San Francisco too, a warm christmas DEFINATELY didnt go amiss... Loved every minute of that holiday, and I may show some of the pics from that trip in a later bleurghhh..

Now to the topic of the bleurghh... I decided to vlog... enjoy :D




So I hope that video was ameanable to you :D So since I had a new hairstyle, I decided to go out with the mother during the weekend, and 'rock' the new hair....


Flower motif leotard: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Topshop
Vest top: Topshop



Dress: Primark (I know right!!)
Accessories: Mummy's draws


Vest top:Primark
Shirt: H&M
Skirt: H&M

Yaya says.... BLEURGH!!... Sometimes switching up your style, changingyour 'signature piece' can be a positive thing... dont be mundane, experiment, you might suprise yourself ;)



1 comment